Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
EZbass 1.2.0 update DrDan 1 minute ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
EZbass owners, the 1.2.0 update is now available. Head on over to the Release Notes section of our site to get a full overview. https://www.toontrack.com/release-notes/release-notes-ezbass/
Replies 0 Views 1 Read More
Re: Band-in-a-Box Pro 2024 crash on startup PeterGannon 2 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
> Mine wasn't a guess. I decoded the actual event from tracing the data in the Exception Stack. Yes, good catch Trevor. Thanks.
Replies 52 Views 1,039 Read More
Innamoramento virtuale - by Francescotuba Francesco Nespoli 3 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Un'altra canzone che ho scritto pochi giorni fa, questa volta di genere spensierato. Mi scuso per la qualità della registrazione ma non ho dimestichezza con la tecnologia, sono approssimativo e non amo troppo prendermi sul serio. Saluti da Atri ( Te) - Abruzzo - Italia Innamoramento virtuale Innamoramento virtuale Intro] Nel buio della notte, sullo schermo che brilla, Nasce un sentimento, una luce che scintilla. [Strofa 1] Parole digitate, sorrisi senza voce, Nel labirinto dei messaggi, cresce questa dolce euforia. [Ritornello] Innamoramento virtuale, un sogno irraggiungibile, Nella chat che ci separa, il cuore diventa fragile. [Strofa 2] Parole sospese nell'etere, come stelle in un cielo vuoto, Nel silenzio digitale, il desiderio fa capolino, ignoto. [Ritornello] Innamoramento virtuale, come un'eco nel vuoto, Nella chat che ci divide, il cuore si ritrova solo [Ponte] Ma nel silenzio dei messaggi, resta solo il vuoto, L'innamoramento virtuale, in un mondo così remoto. [Ritornello] Innamoramento virtuale, un legame senza contatto, Tra le righe della chat, cresce questo dolce impatto [Strofa 3] Emozioni senza contatto, come fiori nell'abisso, In un mondo di pixel, il sentimento trova rifugio, indefinito. [Ritornello] Innamoramento virtuale, come una luce nel buio, Tra gli spazi bianchi dello schermo, il desiderio si fa nido.
Replies 0 Views 1 Read More
Sabina - by Francescotuba Francesco Nespoli 9 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
La mia nuova canzone. Mi scuso per la qualità della registrazione, ma non ho dimestichezza con la tecnologia, sono approssimativo e non amo troppo prendermi sul serio. Spero vi piaccia questa versione raffazzonata. E' una canzone d'amore autobiografica. Sabina Saluti da Atri (Te) - Abruzzo - Italia Intro] Sabina, sei apparsa nel momento Più buio della mia vita Con il tuo viso che risplendeva Come un faro nella notte [Strofa 1] Ci siamo conosciuti solo virtualmente Ma nel mio cuore hai fatto radice E anche se il tempo è passato La tua luce continua a brillare [Pre-Ritornello] Anche se siamo distanti Il tuo ricordo è sempre qui E nel silenzio della notte Il tuo sorriso mi fa compagnia [Ritornello] Sabina, con te ho sognato Di giorni migliori e sorrisi veri Anche se il destino ci ha divisi Il tuo ricordo resta con me [Strofa 2] Non so cosa sia diventato il tuo cammino E se hai trovato la felicità Ma nel mio cuore c'è ancora spazio Per te e per la nostra amicizia [Pre-Ritornello] Anche se siamo distanti Il tuo ricordo è sempre qui E nel silenzio della notte Il tuo sorriso mi fa compagnia [Ritornello] Sabina, con te ho sognato Di giorni migliori e sorrisi veri Anche se il destino ci ha divisi Il tuo ricordo resta con me [Ponte] Forse un giorno ci ritroveremo In un momento o in un altro luogo E quel legame che ci univa Risplenderà di nuovo nel sole [Ritornello] Sabina, con te ho sognato Di giorni migliori e sorrisi veri Anche se il destino ci ha divisi Il tuo ricordo resta con me
Replies 0 Views 2 Read More
Ought to count Guitarhacker 17 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This is an older one.... 2011 if I recall correctly. I was browsing my YouTube channel and happened upon this. Figured I'd dust it off. I was writing a lot of stuff with Pat Bishop at that time and this was one of those. Video was synced (poorly) after the fact. I like the guitar solo tone in this. It's all BB except for the guitars and parts of the piano. This was recorded when I was using Music Creator 4 from Cakewalk at my old house. That was a fun time. Enjoy
Re: The Outskirts Of Fun (with floyd and PeterF) laurent4114 20 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Janice, your voice is still great and the duo works really well. I love the style. laurent
Replies 32 Views 541 Read More
Re: Sultry Sway laurent4114 26 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
The guitar riff takes us back to the roots of Rock, the bass is well supported at the back and the video is superb. Laurent
Replies 14 Views 275 Read More
Re: I'll Keep Holding On laurent4114 30 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
The intro is a success and the rest is very good too. laurent
Replies 18 Views 438 Read More
Re: Zuzu Two Too laurent4114 34 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I love this organ sound, it goes so well with the song. The guitar solo is very good too. Laurent
Replies 5 Views 44 Read More
She told me she loved me laurent4114 50 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello I tried to tell a little story to make 4 singers from the synthesizers V sing in the same song. Any resemblance with existing or existing characters can only be coincidental. Complaints should be made to the Villa of Broken Hearts. Style : _STRAY.STY (Stray Night Ride Gtr Solo) RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3584:Basse, Electrique, Nashville Radio Crch Bin 100 AB RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3905:Guitare, Barytone Electrique, Rythmique Cinematique Power Crch Bin 100 RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3907:Guitare, Acoustique, Rythmique Compositeur Pumping 8s DADGAD Bin 85 RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3907:Guitare, Acoustique, Rythmique Compositeur Pumping 8s DADGAD Bin 85 RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3027:Voix, Oohs, Arrière-plan Pop 3-part Bin 85 RealTracks dans ce style Style: 3443:Guitare, Electrique, Soliste, British Psychedelic Funky 16th Binaire 100 RealTracks dans ce morceau song: 2811:Piano, Acoustique, Rythme Smooth Soul Lent Bin 85 RealTracks dans ce morceau song: 1772:Piano, Electrique, Rythme Jazz Funk Movin DblCrch Bin 130 RealDrums [dans ce Style:Moody Songwriter Pop [Multi] Singers: Kevin, Saros, Hayden, Solaria. Images generated by Copilot (thanks to Marty) Mixed in Cubase Laurent
Re: Windows 10 Upgrade (from Windows7)... still available pppittpeter 2 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by pppittpeter
Thanks for sharing your journey with upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. It sounds like quite the adventure! I remember when I tackled a similar upgrade on an old laptop of mine. It's amazing how a little persistence and some helpful YouTube tutorials can make all the difference, right? Kudos to you for figuring it out and getting everything up and running smoothly!
Oh, and speaking of upgrades, if you ever decide to take the leap to Windows 11, I found a cheap Windows 11 Pro key that might come in handy for you! Just a little something to keep in your back pocket for future tech endeavors. Thanks again for sharing your experience! "
Replies 4 Views 507 Read More
Re: Please weigh in and cast your vote. **** POLL**** Matt Finley 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Querying with more than one variable can make interpretation of the results uncertain. I think I understand how Rob wants to help, yet I am unsure whether the more votes for option #2 are for more RealTracks, or for fixes instead of new features. That’s why I suggested keeping the number of new RealTracks the same. I’m sure they have a process, budget, and timetable for this labor-intensive work, and speeding it up may not be an option. So, what I would hope to learn from the poll is very simple. Do people here prefer emphasis for next year on 1) adding 50 new features Or 2) making 10 to 20 fixes [I vote #2, big time]
Replies 38 Views 832 Read More
Re: AI Parody generator free chrome extension JohnJohnJohn 2 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This sounds really interesting Joanne! I'll def be giving it a try!
Replies 1 Views 31 Read More
Re: Victory For Viktor Bass Thumper 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by PeterF
Well produced ambitious piece. Very well done and evocative. Vocals sound fine.
Thanks Peter, I appreciate your review.
Replies 34 Views 745 Read More
Logic Pro for iPad 2. Upgrade pghboemike 3 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 0 Views 7 Read More
Re: All the Young Dudes Mott the Hoople cover DrDan 3 hours ago Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Cool Pic and Sweet tune. Good for you mate.
Replies 1 Views 18 Read More
Re: Using BIAB in various time signatures 5/4, 12/8, 6/8, 9/8, 11/4 etc. DrDan 3 hours ago Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by PeterGannon
Dan. My advice to you, is to render the files to audio, then you can make sure they don’t get messed with when you drag them from program to program.
I am sorry to hear that. As I said, I thought I was close to getting this to work via the workflow I had described (i.e., moving the chord chart from EZK2 into BIAB and then moving the RTs out of BIAB to Reaper). Your suggestion to input Audio files into BIAB does not work for me. I know that from experience. I hope the OP (Paul) got the answer he was waiting for. The good news is I will be starting to work on the vocals for my 6/8 project in Reaper. Dan
Replies 41 Views 576 Read More
Re: Cave Man BabuMusic 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Yep, teach 'em to fish and they'll be fed their whole life. I like the double of don't be like a cave man, and don't cave in, man. Good write and a catchy chorus. Excellent lyrics with good advice. Well mixed. Well done, Dewey.
Replies 2 Views 35 Read More
Re: Everything To Wish For BabuMusic 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Good write, Fred. I like the low harmony. Excellent choice. A good soft sound unobstruced by ostentatious clamoring of ego-maniac musicians. Still, I miss them, but they have no place in this beautiful thought-provoking song. Well done.
Replies 1 Views 24 Read More
ANOTHER ONE!!!! eddie1261 5 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
On the heels of losing Richard Tandy, I just read that David Sanborn passed away Sunday from prostate cancer. He was 78. EVERY lick in my library came from him. I saw him on tour at least a dozen times. My favorite sax player by a larger margin. Seasons keep changing. People keep aging. Inevitability will win every time. RIP David.
Replies 0 Views 24 Read More
Re: Music, Depression, and Antidepressants makingmelody 6 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I've also struggled with depression and found Christian music really uplifting during difficult times. Artists like Hillsong UNITED, Planetshakers, and Crowder have songs that feel encouraging and help shift my perspective to be more hopeful. You might want to explore some worship or contemporary Christian albums and see if any of the messages resonate with you.
Replies 3 Views 85 Read More
Re: NO REVOLUTION rsdean 8 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hans, That was a very kind review - thanks so much. Bob
Replies 36 Views 727 Read More
Re: Does anyone have a AudioTrack 10 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
That was quick!
Replies 2 Views 46 Read More
Re: Take the “Tempo/ time signature challenge”, using Blueberry Hill. PeterGannon 11 hours ago Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Now, once you’ve answered those questions, can you load the audio of that into your DAW and match it up with the tempo you’ve entered above, with those time signatures.” Maybe someone here will make a short audio excerpt (on Dropbox) from the video so we have a WAV file example. Let us know if you’ve been able to match up the bar lines tempos youve entered with the tempo in your DAW. It will be interesting to hear everyone’s answers and what DAWS agree with them. I have stated my answer many times on the forum, and will post them in a few days when others have been able to enter their results. Remember, we are only looking for apporxamire numbers, don’t worry about precise tempos to the decimal point. There is a definitive answer to the questions above, and I hope that this challenge ends with everyone agreeing.
Replies 1 Views 37 Read More
Re: My Soul's One Song firesong 14 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
First of all we love the name Fresh Fire for your new band. As others have pointed out your skill with the Synth vocalists has improved rapidly. The harmonies sound heartfelt and like family harmony. The pleasant harmony subtleties are noticeable and must have taken a lot of effort. This sounds lovely and the lyric message is conveyed joyously. Nice band and mix. Enjoyed it! J&B
Janice & Bud...thanks for your gracious comments...you guys always do such great production work on your songs and so I really appreciate your kind words...Dan
Replies 19 Views 380 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,763
Posts737,106
Members38,572
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
alnicorconsulting, BrianArmstrongAUS, Cheuan, trombonedad, Vincent Kirk
38,572 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 182