PG Music Home
Posted By: David Snyder Which Real Set is This? - 02/11/24 06:51 PM
I think she is using Real Tracks.

Does anyone know which set this is in.

Also, is this AI?

Posted By: DC Ron Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/11/24 07:38 PM
Ha! Not AI. At least it's interesting...
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/12/24 02:43 AM
They need to turn up the bass and drums in the mix.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/14/24 12:25 PM
Some of the camera angles were interesting. There needed to be about 4 to 6 cameras in the room to simultaneously capture this from so many angles, yet no other camera was seen. Alternatively, this was performed multiple times and cuts made to combine the separate clips. I couldn't really guess. But the skill and talent is 'up there', for sure.
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/14/24 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
Some of the camera angles were interesting. There needed to be about 4 to 6 cameras in the room to simultaneously capture this from so many angles, yet no other camera was seen. Alternatively, this was performed multiple times and cuts made to combine the separate clips. I couldn't really guess. But the skill and talent is 'up there', for sure.

Think you've got it right. Believe this is a single take with multiple cameras. There's a stray lock of hair curling past her right earring that is the same from every angle. And with zooms and booms, they could certainly keep the multiple cameras out of the edited shot. So with the copyright on this video being a pre-AI (as we know it) 2018, I'm voting for Hollywood magic on behalf of the videographer and not evil AI. (Digital manipulation in post is certainly a possibility though)

Her playing is breathtaking...
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/16/24 02:51 AM
This is all one take stuff.

She is an absolute goddess. Her playing simply takes my breath away and has made me become obsessed with trying to learn some of these pieces on the classical guitar but they're fiendishly difficult.

I have a boxed set of her CDs and it's pretty much the most remarkable stuff I've ever heard.

There's no way on God's green earth that she would allow cutting and splicing on anything that she did of this fashion.

She plays numerous pieces like this in concert all the time back to back. Some of these scores are like 30 pages long.

It's mind boggling.
Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/16/24 01:05 PM
I agree.
Seemingly effortless, phenomenal talent.
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Which Real Set is This? - 02/20/24 01:36 AM
Went down an extended YouTube wormhole of Hilary's stuff after watching the OP video. Her playing is so otherworldly, it just breaks me down...
© PG Music Forums