In the past 2.5 months, today back to Dec 1, 2019 when the V2 of the VST was launched, there have been 34 individual threads posted in this forum subsection. This resulted in 165 separate comments across all threads and 6, 628 views. I can't tell you exactly what percentage of all those metrics is made up of you, me, and pipeline with a recent surge by Masi and Brian but I would guess it would be substantial. My point?

We are not a significant enough demographic to change the course. The current version of the VST is working as intended and functioning enough for us to get by even with the limitations. New features will be added in V3 of the VST with pay-for-release in Dec 2020 and those will fix bugs and introduce new ones. At that time, God willing, we will all still be here. And if the year is good to us, as I hope it will be, we will be plucking down our CC for the next version.

That said, your points are well understood and well appreciated - you and pipeline are fighting the good fight. I do wish it would be different. I wish PGM was more capable and more responsive to the input and suggestions of their more vocal members in the forum. I wish they would have a more frequent revision cycle which addressed bug reports and feature requests. For their sake as well as ours, I wish the BIAB code was more up to day to permit the kind of flexibility needed to accomplish these wishes. I wish there were no Mac OS so programming resources didn't need to spend time on a niche market.

But to be honest I really wish above all else, that I had more musical talent so I did not need this program so much to make my music.

Maybe I should take some of this stuff over the the wishing forum, the black hole that it is.

<< all comments made with a sly smile and tongue in cheek >>

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper