I appreciate all who have added to this post. I hope many more will stop by and add their voice to this cause. I also want to say that I do not intend to bash Peter, PGM or anyone involved. This request is with the utmost respect for the company, and its product line. However, this product started two cycles ago, and many issues were never solved the first year. Some of this is understandable. All but two of the fix request here, are based in features offered this year, which all of us paid to upgrade for. It is only right that these bugs are fixed in this cycle. It is really not asking to much.

This what I am asking for, only what is fair. I would like to add that I ask this not in anger, frustration, or contentiousness . But respectfully and kindly. I have been a loyal user, and fan of the company. I will continue to be. Please handle theses issue and start next year fresh.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.