Well, I hope they fix the list of bugs/issues/etc, as I really want to use the plugin with a DAW. I see a lot of value, especially for easily generating parts and dropping them into a track (even just a few bars at a time, if you wish). I also don't have to worry about things like two apps concurrently open, both using ASIO, and I get to visually "stay in" the DAW while working.

I don't think anything that's been asked for here is unreasonable, and Adar (and company) has been pretty quick to get things working. I understand the effort is probably on the Mac 2020 version right now, but I'm fine if they get these things done by the end of the year (I'm patient).

I don't think anyone can say no one cares. Just because someone doesn't participate in the forum doesn't mean they aren't interested. In fact, only 252 people have logged into the forum this month (and then it drops back to January for the most recent login). Clearly, PGMusic has many, many more users than the regulars (or even irregulars) on the forum, or they wouldn't still be in business.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com