Originally Posted by Rustyspoon#
"What will get more users back ?"
Here is my recipe:

1) Known bugs fixed
2) VST3 with full mixer channel routing before the end of the year.
3) Workflow enhancements / fix broken workflow items - the core of these issues was presented in great detail in several videos by Jeff P.
4) Throw out redundant features and menus /Clean up UI., not giving in to a vocal "few"... only few (!) that are stalling the progress for most users because they are too comfy using certain menus.
5) Graphical enhancements. More vector, more modular, modern buttons. No eyesore "Radio Bar" by default. Less of 90's vibe in design.
6) Plugin stability + same regeneration multicore speed as BIAB. No render to disc.

5) --> Yes, it could be a good idea. Especially for users with HDPI monitors. Better GUI is always nice to have. But if GUI is old-fashioned and functional I personally don't have any problem. I think there are other priorities, but I understand there are many users with tiny 4K monitors.

1), 2), 3), 4), 6) --> ABSOLUTELY! Every time I fire BiaB I have the same feeling: The software is "almost there" (like N years ago).

I'd add: Simpler software set: Just a VST3 plug-in and a stand-alone version with nearly identical functionality. Like everybody else! No need for Real Tracks or Power Tracks (Many musicians prefer their own DAWs). If all functionality is in the VST3, then there is no need to combine multiple pieces of software, each one with its hidden limitations.

No more need open Real Tracks to export vocal harmonies in separate channels! If you asked, even just a good VST3 plug-in (no stand-alone version) should be enough, but I understand there are users that don't like to fire a VST host for live use.