Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
I'm Going Home With Jesus Ronnie Fields 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
This is one that I've had on the back burner for years, and I decided just tonight to put it into "Quartet Mode". https://on.soundcloud.com/MZVdMXQdHbUPTU2f9 I'm Going Home With Jesus There was a time within my life, I did not know the Lord, My life was so scattered I'd gone astray. but Jesus came and touched my heart, and turned my life around, Oh I'm going home with Jesus some sweet day. Chorus: I'm going home with Jesus in the twinkling of an eye, I'll be flying first class all the way. He has built for me a mansion home, on Glory Avenue. Oh I'm going home with Jesus some sweet day. I'm looking forward to the time, when he will come again I'm ready for that time to be called away. When Gabriel blows that trumpet loud, the dead in Christ shall rise. Oh I'm going home with Jesus some sweet day. I'm going home with Jesus in the twinkling of an eye, I'll be flying first class all the way. He has built for me a mansion home, on Glory Avenue. Oh I'm going home with Jesus some sweet day. He has built for me a mansion home, on Glory Avenue. Oh I'm going home with Jesus some sweet day.
Replies 0 Views 37 Read More
Re: Crystal Lake (In the Rearview) Ronnie Fields 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
I love the song, kinda reminds me of a Beatles style. Wish I could get my tracks to have that surround sound!!
Replies 19 Views 581 Read More
Re: Strength To Carry On Ronnie Fields 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
My goodness what a song!! and more than that, what a voice. I could listen to her sing all day. Masterfully done.
Replies 15 Views 318 Read More
Re: I made a dream: Band In a Box on Linux justanoldmuso 4 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
talking about linux... https://www.musicradar.com/news/14-best-linux-plugins-daws nice article...even big boy daws now on linux.. happiness. om 🇨🇦 🇬🇧
Replies 12 Views 2,951 Read More
Re: Time for some AI fun!.. Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V Jim Fogle 5 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows
I enjoyed watching the video. I think it is important to note that you began your workflow in Band-in-a-Box and then moved the BiaB tracks to a DAW. That way you create song structure first and use a DAW to embellish the song. One suggestion. Please add links to ChatGPT and Synth V in the YouTube video description.
Replies 2 Views 191 Read More
Re: Victory For Viktor Bass Thumper 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Originally Posted by Izzy
A timely tribute, respect and power to you. Stay strong.
Thanks Izzy.
Replies 46 Views 1,198 Read More
Re: Using BIAB in various time signatures 5/4, 12/8, 6/8, 9/8, 11/4 etc. musocity Yesterday at 11:29 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Please, let Biab/Plugin be professional. [Linked Image]
Replies 73 Views 1,839 Read More
Re: Poor Heart of Mine David Snyder Yesterday at 11:16 PM Forum: User Showcase
Great song!! Kind of has a Jefferson Airplane sort of vibe to me. Really good! All of the elements are tight. You folk and make a great band.
Replies 4 Views 37 Read More
Re: That Man floyd jane Yesterday at 10:56 PM Forum: User Showcase
Originally Posted by rayc
Wow, that's all - wow.
Best 4 word review I've ever gotten. smile
Originally Posted by DC Ron
Floyd, yeah, "wow" neatly sums it up. Sad songs really are the best songs. Great vocals, and love the (mostly) acoustic instruments. The arrangement around the middle has a wonderful swirl and tension that works perfectly. Nice guitar, too! Just...wow (again).
And Thanks! for that, Ron...
Replies 22 Views 662 Read More
Re: Sails floyd jane Yesterday at 10:43 PM Forum: User Showcase
Marty, MAN! your Bass sounds good! Or Great! For me it was the center and all those other instruments swirled around it (like the Sun). A very cool mix of instruments. Well used steel drums! You brought the ocean and the islands to us. And you got the girl! Excellent Mix. fj
Replies 5 Views 41 Read More
Re: Simple Love DC Ron Yesterday at 10:28 PM Forum: User Showcase
Super cool tone and choices, as always. Love your vibrato on this one. The saxophone part is nice, but not really aligned with your musical theme and not nearly as tasty as your guitar work. (Not his fault) Loved the listen!
Replies 1 Views 69 Read More
Re: Ooh Ya Ya NigelSpiers Yesterday at 10:03 PM Forum: User Showcase
Hi Torrey, Thanks for your generous comments and glad you enjoyed the song. Best Regards Nigel
Replies 33 Views 921 Read More
Re: The Outskirts Of Fun (with floyd and PeterF) GayleS Yesterday at 10:02 PM Forum: User Showcase
Thanks for sharing this with us. Vocals really worked well together and the arrangement totally suited the lyrics.
Replies 41 Views 1,080 Read More
Re: It's been a couple of months ...Apparently. floyd jane Yesterday at 09:48 PM Forum: User Showcase
(UPDATE#1) I loved the sound of the opening - as a whole. It made me reach for the volume - sounds great Loud! I'm almost certain I heard TP&theHeartbreakers from :16 to :19 (I've tried to recreate that sound and never got close). The volume adjustment to the tracks right as the vocal starts needs something to ease the transition. It sounded like several faders were pulled down quickly at not quite the right time.... the transition at 1:40 could use a look, too. The Bass sounds great. Very well mixed. Very musical playing. I want the snare and kick to be louder (of course). The rest of the kit is fine. The vocals sit in the mix nicely. They are quite infectious. I did not pay attention to the words - I was listening to the tracks/mix more. I'll do that part as you finalize. Cool ending. I like it. fj
Replies 11 Views 197 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE floyd jane Yesterday at 08:42 PM Forum: User Showcase
Bob, I love how you tell a story as your lines build... "Just give me a weekend every now and then Let me trade the pigeons for the wrens Play me some Levon so that I can breath And meet me on the mountain of my dreams" Ya took my breath away there... David said it well...
Originally Posted by dcuny
....you give a feel of "place" very well, along with a handful of memories and feelings.
This line packs an incredible amount of emotion... "It'll be ok cause i'm standing there with you" ...because of its placement. Knocked me over. Love the BAND! My list of Bob Dean Favorites continues to grow. This goes straight to the Top. Wow. fj
Replies 28 Views 775 Read More
Time for a little AI fun!… Making a modern Pop Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V PeterGannon Yesterday at 08:38 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Time for a little AI fun! Making a modern Pop Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V Over the last few months, I’ve heard some amazing songs from the User Showcase, with vocals provided by the amazing SynthV vocal synth. People have been asking us for a tutorial style video showing how to use Band-in-a-Box with SynthV to make a song from scratch. There are no live musicians or singers on this track. Of course there is still a lot of important, creative human, musical input that goes into this. As you can see in the video, aside from composing the chord progression and melody, decisions regarding arrangement, mixing, tweaking lyrics placements and sounds. I think of it that the AI gets the creativity flowing, allowing the creative musician the tools to go from nothing to a complete song in a very short time! First off, here’s the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product. https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a If you like it, watch the video. Here’s a video where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished “radio ready” modern pop song in a 28 minute video.
Either way, let’s hear your comments! Here’s a link to the discussion thread in the Biab forum. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=810979#Post810979
Replies 0 Views 36 Read More
Re: Logic Pro X 11 Chord Track. Svenne Yesterday at 08:26 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
thanks, I've seen the scaler trick on youtube, but it's still only one chord per measure.
Replies 3 Views 129 Read More
Time for a little AI fun!… Making a modern Pop Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V PeterGannon Yesterday at 08:20 PM Forum: User Showcase
Time for a little AI fun! Making a modern Pop Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V Over the last few months, I’ve heard some amazing songs from the User Showcase, with vocals provided by the amazing SynthV vocal synth. People have been asking us for a tutorial style video showing how to use Band-in-a-Box with SynthV to make a song from scratch. There are no live musicians or singers on this track. Of course there is still a lot of important, creative human, musical input that goes into this. As you can see in the video, aside from composing the chord progression and melody, decisions regarding arrangement, mixing, tweaking lyrics placements and sounds. I think of it that the AI gets the creativity flowing, allowing the creative musician the tools to go from nothing to a complete song in a very short time! First off, here’s the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product. https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a If you like it, watch the video. Here’s a video where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished “radio ready” modern pop song in a 28 minute video.
Here’s a link to the discussion thread in the Biab forum. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=810979#Post810979 Either way, let’s hear your comments!
Replies 0 Views 32 Read More
Re: THE GREAT SPACE DECEPTION - A Musical Journey DC Ron Yesterday at 08:04 PM Forum: User Showcase
Brian, skipped through it a bit to get a feel for your post. You definitely produced some cool sounds I didn't know were in the BiaB capability set. Think they accompany your narrative really well. The part about the playground toy disappearance was pretty funny.
Replies 2 Views 19 Read More
Re: The Water and the Wine (w/Fresh Fire) floyd jane Yesterday at 07:42 PM Forum: User Showcase
Dan, You writing skills are on display here. Quailty - start to finish. SUPERB prosody. Excellent production - so good you don't notice it. (that's a compliment). Nice piano - it sits JUST right. Full, Very supportive. Comfortable. Amazing nylon lead... Excellent mix. Good Stuff. fj
Replies 11 Views 532 Read More
Re: Guitars in Space floyd jane Yesterday at 07:30 PM Forum: User Showcase
Yo, dude! Send some of that flower down this way!! SPACEY! (Not Kevin) COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Good Mix! fj
Replies 19 Views 641 Read More
Re: [*****] or Get Off the Pot BobLMusic Yesterday at 07:19 PM Forum: User Showcase
Hi David, Thanks for listening, and glad you liked it!
Replies 22 Views 591 Read More
Re: Falling BobLMusic Yesterday at 07:15 PM Forum: User Showcase
Great song, David, masterfully arranged and produced! Loved the strings, and the SynthV lead and harmony vocals fit the song well.
Replies 44 Views 1,168 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land floyd jane Yesterday at 07:02 PM Forum: User Showcase
James, A pleasant tune. Good simple BAND. Voice sounds good. fj
Replies 10 Views 238 Read More
Re: Zuzu Two Too BobLMusic Yesterday at 06:55 PM Forum: User Showcase
Nice tune, I enjoyed it! I like how the harmonica solo leads into the organ solo, that leads into that tasty guitar solo!
Replies 18 Views 205 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,833
Posts737,807
Members38,595
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
RWSwan, dedlyfish, Tnfkd, eljayjay, Namahi
38,594 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 168
rsdean 117
DC Ron 105
dcuny 101
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.