PG Music Home
Posted By: EWW Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/13/24 08:24 PM
I just added Roland Sound Canvas for my midis. Is anyone familiar with a tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas?

Thank you
Posted By: rharv Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/13/24 08:57 PM
VSTi, hardware, or?
These days Roland Sound Canvas can come in various flavors, so a little more detail may help
Posted By: EWW Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/13/24 10:30 PM
Its Roland Sound Canvas VA Synthesizer Software. As I understand its a VST2 product..
Posted By: rharv Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/14/24 12:35 PM
Posted By: EWW Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/15/24 02:08 AM
Thank you rharv.
Posted By: OlvaJownDay Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/26/24 03:04 PM
I'm a bit confused, and if you guys can break it down for me, I'd appreciate it. I'm just looking at buying a stage piano for now, and the Roland just seems like a pretty optimal option. I also read the article here https://faqaudio.com/ on the RD-08. It weighs quite a bit, only 29 feet, but has a very wide range of features and is suitable for musicians on a tight budget. Would everything you are talking about work for the RD-08? My plans are to make music, so I don't want to buy something that won't connect to anything.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Tutorial for Roland Sound Canvas - 04/26/24 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by OlvaJownDay
I'm a bit confused, and if you guys can break it down for me, I'd appreciate it. I'm just looking at buying a stage piano for now, and the Roland just seems like a pretty optimal option. I also read the article here https://faqaudio.com/ on the RD-08. It weighs quite a bit, only 29 feet, but has a very wide range of features and is suitable for musicians on a tight budget. Would everything you are talking about work for the RD-08? My plans are to make music, so I don't want to buy something that won't connect to anything.

Welcome to the forum.

I recommend you start a new post and use the Roland RD-08 in the post title.
© PG Music Forums